All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client goes beyond the traditional approach to produce cutting-edge medical education publications. Their capabilities are distinguished by access to renowned thought leaders and practicing clinicians from all medical disciplines who provide discerning expert opinion and clinical commentary.
Our client is searching for a Staff Accountant to join our accounting department.
- Reviewing invoices and check requests for completeness and compliance with internal requirements
- Coding and entering A/P invoices for payment into QuickBooks
- Reviewing monthly expense reports for accuracy and proper documentation
- Generating client invoices according to terms of contract
- Monitor past due receivables and follow up with clients as necessary
- Managing and reconciling employee corporate credit card charges
- Reconcile accounts receivable/payable detail to general ledger
- Analyze and calculate commission payments
- Special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Bachelors degree in accounting required
- 3-5 years experience in accounting or finance
- Accounting experience in the medical education/advertising agency fields a plus
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and QuickBooks Pro required.
- Ability to meet financial reporting deadlines
- Ability to work in a multi-company environment