All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Internet Sourcing Specialist (part Time)
SHS, Incorporated is a progressive search firm specializing in the fields of biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical communications and education, and pharmaceutical advertising. Our consultants help companies find high-caliber personnel - those candidates that perform their roles efficiently and effectively. Men and women that have proven their worth and have the perfect combination of skills, background, and attitude to ensure success.
We are currently searching for an Internet Sourcing Specialist to assist in our recruiting efforts.
The primary function of the position is to source candidates from the Internet. The candidate will ideally have a background in recruitment, but a person with strong Internet search capabilities will be considered. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply. Specific responsibilities include:
- Post job listings on external sites
- Manage open positions on company website
- Utilize social networking sites to develop candidates (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Run Searches in the internal database for qualified applicants
- Import resumes into the internal database
- Management of mailing list
This position requires someone who is Internet and computer savvy. While not essential to the day-to-day operations of the company, any technical expertise would valuable. Some of these might include the following:
- General troubleshooting
- General systems administration including managing Exchange, Backups, network, VPN, etc.
- Database management (SQL a plus)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) desired, but not essential
- Scripting experience with Perl or PHP helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and consistent follow up is essential
- Must be able to work independently
- Strong work ethic
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to Tim Jadwin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates that are local to Naperville, IL will receive first priority.