All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Account Supervisor, Managed Care
A pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing agency.
Brand champion. Provides strategic input, tactical planning and direction on assigned accounts. Has direct management responsibilities: supervises account staff to implement plans profitably. Builds and maintains positive, lasting client relationships based on effectively achieving the client’s marketing objectives and also in a manner with results in agency profit. Ensures high quality agency output.
- Constant, positive client contact with key clients
- Ensures client is kept apprised of all account activity: this includes ultimate responsibility for ensuring that appropriate written reports are delivered accurately and quickly
- Thoroughly understands, communicates and advocates the agency POV (point-of-view).
- Ensures everyone focused on brand strategy and positioning: client, account team, and other internal departments
- Strategy: High level analysis of category, research, competitive data. Analyzes and extracts findings/issues from all available marketing data. Active in strategic development.
- Demonstrates passion for the brand
- Supervises and effectively manages the production of client-approved marketing tools
- Creative: Provides clear strategic direction to creative team; evaluates creative product against strategic direction and provides constructive feedback. Aims for breakthrough creative. Collaborates on creative brief development
- Assumes responsibility for the writing and preparation of marketing communications plans and proposals
- Recognizes and reports new business opportunities
- Management: team leader, resolves conflict, provides clear and fair direction and feedback to junior account staff
- Financial Responsibilities:
- Manage client demands vs. budgets
- Raises client awareness as to when changes in client direction affect estimates
- Financial knowledge and control over budget. Develops and administers clients’ budgets based on accurate estimating and tracking of hours, out-of-pocket expenses, and reconciliation against estimates.
- Thorough knowledge of contract and its implications. Sound decision making regarding hours dedicated to jobs, what to prioritize.
- Thorough knowledge of all basic financial tools necessary to account management
- Outstanding client service & relationship building
- Strategic thinking/ advertising acumen
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Leadership & mentoring qualities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of account management, brand management or pharma experience