All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
VP Associate Creative Director Copy/Managed Markets
A pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing agency.
Our client has an immediate opening for a VP Associate Creative Director Copy.
Directs the copy department in the development of materials that represent clients effectively in the marketplace. Maintains a strong leadership presence both within the agency and in client presentation. Contributes to the maintenance and growth of successful client/agency relationships.
- Works closely with the account team to establish appropriate brand position and credible messaging
- Develops creative strategy based on scientific, clinical, and marketplace data
- Presents creative to internal staff as well as to client in an engaging manner; able to develop and sell the big idea
- Leads copy department to produce high quality concepts and copy that are original and strategically sound
- Participates in and significantly contributes to new business activities
- Trains all writers, identifies important trends in advertising and disseminates pertinent information to writers
- Reviews and approves copy and layouts developed by staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field preferred
- Five to seven years of related work experience in a broad range of therapuetic categories
- Advertising agency/healthcare communications experience strongly desired
- Experience building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proven ability to inspire and manage individuals and teams