All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
VP Associate Creative Director Copy/Managed Markets
When it comes to creating, managing and optimizing brand opportunities within a managed market, our client can help. Our client is expert at developing and communicating customer-centric value messages for all managed market channels.
Our client has an immediate opening for a VP Associate Creative Director Copy.
Directs the copy department in the development of materials that represent clients effectively in the marketplace. Maintains a strong leadership presence both within the agency and in client presentation. Contributes to the maintenance and growth of successful client/agency relationships.
- Works closely with the account team to establish appropriate brand position and credible messaging
- Works closely with the account team to develop appropriate content for wellness, disease management, and quality improvement programs aligned to corporate, brand or managed markets strategy
- Develops creative strategy based on scientific, clinical, and marketplace data
- Presents creative to internal staff as well as to client in an engaging manner; able to develop and sell the big idea
- Leads copy department to produce high quality concepts and copy that are original and strategically sound
- Participates in and significantly contributes to new business activities
- Trains all writers, identifies important trends in advertising and disseminates pertinent information to writers
- Reviews and approves copy and layouts developed by staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Journalism, Communications, Advertising or related field preferred
- Five to seven years of related work experience in a broad range of therapuetic categories
- Minimum of five years managed markets experience with indepth knowledge across the common payer channels including commerical managed care, Medicare, Medicaid, employers, hospitals, group purchasing organizations, specialty pharmacy providers, and long term care
- Advertising agency/healthcare communications experience strongly desired
- Experience building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Proven ability to inspire and manage individuals and teams