All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A provider of medical education and communication services to the healthcare industry.
This position is responsible for simultaneously managing all aspects of Clinical Trial projects (actual number dependent on type of project) from inception to completion. A Project Manager may be responsible for one or more therapeutic areas of an account; or all initiatives that support a certain indication.
Key responsibilities include:
- The facilitation of multidisciplinary project teams, interfacing with clinical sponsor and internal teams
- Meeting sponsor expectations and working to establish mutually attainable objectives
- Establishing and developing strong sponsor relationships and therapeutic knowledge
- Working within project timelines and budgets, and proactively managing potential issues
- "Leader/advocate" for the sponsor and project within internal organization
- Consistent communication internally and externally to facilitate sponsor satisfaction and project execution
- He/she must also be highly organized, have experience leading multidisciplinary teams, be adept at multitasking and prioritizing activities, posses strong financial management skills, and be able/eager to motivate others.
- Strong communication skills, ability to maintain and manage professional written and verbal communications with sponsors.
- Successfully drive the development and execution of multiple programs for one or more sponsors, with minimal oversight/involvement from Director of Clinical Research Operations.
- Ensure sponsor expectations are met on all levels of program activity.
- Establish and maintain a strong knowledge of sponsor organizations, products, disease states, and medical education.
- Develop and manage new project budgets, financial monitoring, and reconciliation of individual projects
- Travel to sponsor meetings and sponsor programs as needed. A current, valid passport is required.
- Contribute to new business development activities within the account team.
- Schedule and conduct start-up, interim and final team meetings for each project, establish and maintain time and events schedules, and provide ongoing updates to sponsor and team as required by account team on each initiative to ensure successful management and completion of tactics.
- Manage progress of multidisciplinary project teams to ensure within-budget, on time, on strategy performance.
- Oversee and facilitate development of all project activities, including any faculty recruitment and ongoing communications, audience generation, content development, logistics management, registration/participant communication, production of materials, supplier performance, financial management.
- Assist in training new account team members as required.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
Professional Skills Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in science or business is preferred.
- Three to five years relevant job experience in Clinical Services, Pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology market, and/or Life Sciences or Clinical Trial environment.
- The ability to grasp and retain scientific information is required. Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet) is mandatory.