All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Senior Marketing Manager
A network of scientific communications agencies.
- Manage strategic relationships, contracting, initiatives, and strategies with pharmaceutical clients
- Manage collaborative relations, communications, inquiries and projects. Serve as main business developer for the brand(s) you work on acting as lead representative in internal department meetings
- Stay up-to-date on scientific and content related issues for assigned brands
- Work with management to manage various brands and team colleagues using your skills and experience to help them grow within the organization
- Enhance and improve ROI report materials as a supplement to standard weekly reports
- Stay abreast of pharmaceutical company internal procedures and impart that information to team members so they are able to follow submission rules and regulations for all initiatives
- Work effectively with an team of Marketing, Graphics, Editorial, IT and Program Management staff to ensure the success of each initiative
- Responsible for financial growth of the brands that you work on and oversee
- Act as a mentor and team player looking toward the common good of the company
- The ideal candidate will hold a 4-year degree. Concentration in Marketing, Business or Communications preferred.
- At least five years of pharmaceutical experience with professional leadership and consensus building skills; management and strategic planning experience.
- Must be self-starter, deadline and detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams
- Ability to see business needs outside of ones own work area and to drive a cross-functional agenda
- Ability to create, execute and communicate a strategic vision