All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Scientific Director, Diabetes
International healthcare communications company providing a wide range of research and marketing support services to clients in the healthcare industry.
Experience and qualifications
- Research medical and scientific topics utilizing various information services including in-house reference system, on-line journal subscriptions, libraries, and literature search databases.
- Work on a broad range of clinical and marketing initiatives including strategic publications planning, data analysis, scientific communications and product life cycle management.
- Forge strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders.
- Write or edit publication manuscripts, slide kits, monographs, newsletters, meeting reports, posters, and other materials that utilize assimilated knowledge of hepatitis.
- Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences from an accredited college or university required, ideally combined with a Master’s degree, PhD or PharmD.
- Five to seven year’s relevant medical information, communications, or marketing writing experience required (agency or pharmaceutical), or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Oncology, Transplantation, CNS, Infectious Diseases, or Rheumatoid Arthritis desired.
- Computer Skills: General computer literacy required, Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word, Proficiency in online medical resource searching (i.e., Ovid, Medline, Pub Med, etc.).
- Commitment to quality
- Team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Listening skills
- Time management