All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A medical communications agency whose mission is to design and implement both educational programs and advertising materials that support our pharmaceutical clients’ marketing objectives.
Our mission is to design and implement both educational programs and advertising materials that support our pharmaceutical clients’ marketing objectives. Our therapeutic areas include cardiology, neurology, vascular medicine, diabetes, immunosuppressant therapy, and more.
Medical Communication Products:
Medical Writer’s Role:
- Brand strategy: advisory boards, steering committees, opinion leader advocacy development and influence mapping, publication planning, marketing and communication planning, competitive analysis, war gaming
- Promotional Medical Education: promotional curriculum development, educational programs (both written and interactive), speaker training, speaker bureau management, conference planning, white papers, manuscripts, posters
- Sales Training: field force education and motivational tools, annotated PIs, conference and journal article summaries
- Advertising Materials: sales aids, patient education materials, websites, videos
The Medical Writer is responsible for providing both the strategic direction and the hands-on development of exceptionally high-quality medical and scientific content within a discipline and across multiple therapeutic areas. This position has the overall accountability for all medical and scientific aspects of the finished medical education programs for existing projects and new business proposals. This position provides an opportunity to work on strategic and high visibility projects. The Medical Writer is a highly visible individual engaging in frequent interaction with clients and internal staff.
Professional Skills and Requirements:
- Leads the creation of content for various therapeutic areas, including literature searches, creation of outlines, and writing content
- Reviews materials (primary data articles, review articles, abstracts, slide kits, posters, etc) for scientific accuracy and appropriateness
- Manage and develop team members by providing leadership, strategic support, motivation and mentoring to develop their careers and grow with the company
- Acts as liaison between management, clients, and internal groups
- Actively participates in brand planning, strategic development and ensures that medical education communication plans have alignment between issues, strategies, and programming
- Develops direction and content for new business
- Superb writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to clearly communicate medical facts in a concise, audience-appropriate way
- An excellent understanding of AMA guidelines
- Ability to quickly learn and master various therapeutic areas
- An excellent understanding of how to incorporate marketing messages at a strategic & tactical level
- Ability to lead new business development
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- An advanced degree in life science is required (i.e. PharmD, PhD, MD, DO, or DPH).
- A minimum of one year of medical education or relevant experience in multiple therapeutic areas is required