All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
International healthcare communications company providing a wide range of research and marketing support services to clients in the healthcare industry.
Experience and qualifications
- Conduct market analysis in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop and participate in new business presentations.
- Supervise all account contact on all projects assigned to team.
- Serve as lead account contact on complex projects or series of projects.
- Provide or ensure adequate progress reports on projects to clients and provide ongoing strategic counsel and advice to major clients.
- Prepare, revise and approve draft budgets for all proposed activities.
- Ensure adequate record keeping of project expenses and staff time sheets.
- Monitor and revise net revenue and profit targets per project and for the accounts team to ensure average revenue for all projects managed meets appropriate revenue target.
- Bachelor’s degree (life sciences preferable) and preferably a master’s or PhD or PharmD
- Eight or more years experience in a medical communications agency or pharmaceutical environment OR
- Any appropriate combination of education and experience.
- General computer proficiency required with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
- Focus on the Customer
- Focus on New Business
- Commitment to Quality
- Knowledge of the industry
- Focus on Profitability
- Focus on client development and project innovation
- Team Player