All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Associate Account Director
Full-service, Continuing Medical Education (CME) agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs.
The Associate Account Director will independently manage a medical education plan for brands from strategic concept development through implementation and financial reconciliation, driving daily development and execution of account initiatives, and serve as a main client contact. This individual will also leverage his or her scientific acumen and tactical experience to assist in the organic growth of the account, as well as manage administration for direct reports.
- Provides upper management with professional updates on program and fiscal status of account
- Manages the development of direct reports
- Masters client relations skills
- Develops and refines people managerial skills
- Program Coordination/Account Management:
- Manages the development and production of account assigned communication tactics, either independently or as supervisor of account team
- External correspondence associated with tactical development and coordination
- Strengthens and leverages key opinion leader relationships to further account revenue growth
- Manages client relationship by serving as account key contact; furthers account revenue growth
- Leverages all account relationships (medical, clinical) in order to increase account revenues of brands and therapeutic class categories
- Supports creation of annual brand tactical plan and financial estimates
- Responsible for overall account fiscal status, including reconciliation
- Gains experience in managing an entire account brand from assisting in strategic concept development through tactical implementation.
- Operational knowledge of scientific, promotional med ed, interactive, and strategic offerings
- Interacts with external vendors for obtaining price quotes and expanding armamentarium of possible client offerings
- Understands and upholds company’s mission and values
- Experience in medical communication agency for 3-4 years (experience in Ophthalmology a plus)
- High level of expertise in MS Office, [MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint]
- Possess excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Passion for excellence - extremely detail oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Willingness to travel
- Degree in life science or degree in liberal arts, marketing or communications with a strong appreciation for medical science writing and interest in pharmaceutical marketing.