All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Associate Medical Director
Full-service, Continuing Medical Education (CME) agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs.
The role of the Associate Medical Director is to act independently in support of the scientific creation and development of medical education or commercial materials for distribution as contracted by pharmaceutical clientele and directed by a senior-level medical director.
- Supports multiple-brand projects and programs in which jobs for the development of medical education or commercial materials are assigned by a senior-level medial director.
- Contributes to the development of education and marketing initiatives as sought by clientele.
- Uses academic and clinical expertise to benchmark products and competitor’s products in order to assist future goals.
- Methodically surveys the literature and/or captures information from medical meetings at which product-related or competitor-related materials are presented.
- Acts and works independently on assigned jobs.
- The associate director may contribute significantly to the development of in-house programs in an effort to increase intra- or inter-department work efficiency.
- 3-5 years medical communication/education or relevant experience.
- The ability to work independently as required by some projects and programs.
- The ability to individually and effectively contribute to the development and execution of assigned projects and programs as required by the clientele.