All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Full-service, Continuing Medical Education (CME) agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs.
The program director will independently manage a medical education plan for one (1) brand from strategic concept development through implementation and financial reconciliation. He or she will supervise an account team of associate and/or assistant program directors to drive daily development and execution of account initiatives, and serve as a main client contact. The PD will also leverage his or her scientific acumen and tactical experience to assist in the organic growth of the account, as well as manage administration for direct reports.
Program Coordination/Account Management
- Provides upper management with professional updates on program and fiscal status of account
- Manages the development of direct reports
- Masters client relations skills
- Develops and refines people managerial skills
Milestones to Achieve for Advancement
- Manages the development and production of account assigned communication tactics, either independently or as supervisor of account team
- External correspondence associated with tactical development and coordination
- Articulates and defends POA for tactical recommendations
- Strengthens and leverages key opinion leader relationships to further account revenue growth
- Manages client relationship by serving as account key contact; furthers account revenue growth
- Leverages all account relationships (medical, clinical) in order to increase account revenues of brands and therapeutic class categories
- Supports creation of annual brand tactical plan and financial estimates
- Responsible for overall account fiscal status, including reconciliation
- Gains experience in managing an entire account brand from assisting in strategic concept development through tactical implementation.
- Operational knowledge of scientific, Continuing Medical Education (CME), interactive, and strategic offerings of our client
- Interacts with external vendors for obtaining price quotes and expanding armamentarium of possible client offerings
- Understands and upholds company’s mission and values
- Assumes mastery of objectives, milestones and responsibilities of associate PD
- Independent creation of medical communication tactical plan in support of assigned brand commercial objectives
- Independent planning and implementation of core medical communication tactics, including budgetary assessment and creation
- Operational knowledge of key tactics to implement in various product lifecycle stages including pre-launch to launch, line extensions, product failures, etc.
- Present a 20-minute presentation on accounts’ competitive landscape, including brand marketing, clinical strategies, and plan
- Consistent financial growth of assigned account revenues and profit
- Estimated time required in position to achieve skills to advance: 18-24 months
- Working and operational knowledge of MS Office, Timepiece, and VisualElk
- Possess excellent communication (written and oral), analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, ability to manages time and prioritize tasks
- Passion for excellence - extremely detailed oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Experience in medical communication agency for 3-4 years; experience in applicable disease state a plus
- Willingness to travel
Degree in life science or degree in liberal arts, marketing or communications with a strong appreciation for medical science writing and interest in pharmaceutical marketing