All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Program Coordinator - Strategic Meetings Management
Our client produces medical education programs.
Program Coordinators (PC) serve as the primary liaison for meeting attendees including handling all attendee communications via phone, fax, mail, and/or email, managing all aspects of the attendee registration process from invitation document distribution to on-site reporting and producing and manipulating effective, clear, concise, and manageable databases. The PC must always provide top-notch customer service. As a meeting draws near, the PC manages on-site shipping for programs by ensure the shipping checklist is filled out by the PM, that all supplies are prepared and working with DHL or UPS to ensure boxes are shipped to the correct location. The PC also works with our vendor partners including hotels and DMCs to ensure they have to most up-to-date information regarding our attendees. They also assist with post-program data to ensure hotel bills are reconciled and they submit post program data to clients including final attendee lists and any other special requests from our clients. Our client is searching for organized, self motivated, positive, proactive individuals to join the team as Program Coordinators.
- Serve as the primary liaison for attendees that are registering for meetings: handle all attendee communications via phone, fax, mail, and/or email.
- Manage all aspects of the attendee registration process from invitation document distribution to on-site reporting
- Receive and respond to all attendee phone calls relating to current and past programs; provide top notch customer service on each interaction
- Produce and manipulate effective, clear, concise, and manageable databases; able to communicate this data effectively to clients, internal team members, and vendors.
- Work strategically and proactively on programs to ensure all tasks occur according to the responsibility timeline; work with Program Manager to ensure program is being implemented according to timeline.
- Strategically proofread documents related to assigned programs for grammatical errors and process accuracy
- Establish and manage a variety of program related reports. Able to trouble shoot in the event of inaccurate data and articulate trends to client and/or internal team.
- Manage on-site shipping for programs; maintain tracking information
- Submit attendee data to vendor partners as needed; update vendor partners as data changes
- Submit program payment data to client and/or Finance Department; ensure payments are issued to attendees in a timely fashion
- Distribute post meeting evaluations and tabulate/summarize results
- Update program website if data changes after initial invitations are sent to attendees
- Maintain solid communication with the Implementation Manager and Program Manager to establish additional levels of support that may be needed. Including, but not limited to, drafting documents, assisting with event overviews, researching venues and destinations, and monitoring project/meeting progress.
- Submit post program data to clients and Finance department
- Assist internal team with phone coverage
Education and Experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to drive a team to move a project forward
- High level of customer service
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented and highly accurate
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to take ownership and prioritize projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- College degree in a related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to lift 25 - 30 lbs