All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
An accredited CME company.
We are currently seeking a Continuing Medical Education (CME) Director. In this role, it will be your responsibility to identify new CME grant opportunities, oversee all aspects of the CME program, manage CME activities, and partner with accredited bodies to ensure compliance to all ACCME standards.
- Develop new CME grant opportunities and acquire sponsorship.
- Assure compliance with ACCME Essentials for all certified education activities/meetings.
- Take a lead role in design, development and implementation of certified educational activities, with oversight of faculty, educational content, logistics, and on-site management.
Other duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer:
- Must have a strong knowledge of CME, and complete fluency in the ACCME Essentials, Elements, Policies, and Standards, OIG and PhRMA guidelines
- 5+ years of experience with the acquisition of CME grant support and sponsorship
- Ability to understand and present scientific concepts in live presentations and in writing
- Must be organized, creative, and efficient in overseeing, delegating, and managing multiple activities and projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, both independently and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Travel expected
- Available to work weekends.
- Minimum educational requirement: Bachelor’s Degree