All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Senior Account Executive/Account Executive
Our client goes beyond the traditional approach to produce cutting-edge medical education publications. Their capabilities are distinguished by access to renowned thought leaders and practicing clinicians from all medical disciplines who provide discerning expert opinion and clinical commentary.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acct as account lead on assigned meetings and enduring projects
- General project management.
- Prepare for and schedule PIF meetings.
- Review and approve all print materials.
- Manage client / faculty communications and status updates.
- Prepare for and run client conference calls.
- Initiate internal status meetings with editorial and Art Departments.
- Oversee honoraria process.
- Manage onsite faculty and client needs.
- Partner with internal Meetings department and freelance meeting planners.
- New business development and budget maintenance:
- Research costs and develop new proposals and budgets.
- Initiate printer quotes with Art department.
- Manage job costs and reconciliation for all assigned projects.
- Create invoices and manage all client payment activity.
- Project/Client knowledge:
- Obtain knowledge of project specifications and end user goals and use to help prioritize with other departments.
- Effectively communicate clear direction on client expectations to internal departments.
- Problem solve with clients and internal departments to recommend solutions.
- Candidate must have 3 - 5 years of medical education or advertising experience.
- Excellent client service, organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Some travel required.