All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Sales/New Business Development
Our client goes beyond the traditional approach to produce cutting-edge medical education publications. Their capabilities are distinguished by access to renowned thought leaders and practicing clinicians from all medical disciplines who provide discerning expert opinion and clinical commentary.
Our client is searching for a new Business Development professional with a proven track record of selling medical education services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and establish new relationships through interaction with key players at targeted major pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Develop educational strategy, presentations and customized proposals for customers based on their objectives, desired tactics and budget parameters.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key KOLs
- Manage programs from creation and contracting to execution.
- Travel as needed
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical and health care industry.
- No less than 3 years in pharmaceutical and healthcare industry sales.
- Existing contacts in product management and marketing at relevant organizations.
- Ability to network to create new business opportunities with targeted companies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to clients.