All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A Continuing Medical Education (CME) provider.
Works independently to implement multiple independent medical education programs within the assigned budget and timelines. Manages the project resources to ensure deliverables are completed and are in compliance with all ACCME essentials and standards.
- Develop initial project time and event schedule.
- Maintains project budget through out the project life cycle.
- Executes vendor payments for assigned projects.
- Recruit and maintains relationship with program faculty
- Secures fulfillment vendors to support assigned project negotiation and execution of vendor contracts.
- Manages day-to-day project progress and support team in compliance with ACCME essentials and standards.
- Monitors project and team results against project expectations.
- Manages the on-site implementation of the project, including vendors and support team members.
- Manages project resources to ensure deliverables are completed in entirety and within budget.
Education and/or Experience
- Good communication skills
- Sound judgment and reasoning.
- Superior day-to-day workflow for the project team.
- Well-organized and strong multitasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment.
- Customer oriented
- College degree; or one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the medical education, pharmaceutical marketing, or pharmaceutical advertising.