All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client is a leader in developing strategic marketing and continuing medical education initiatives for medical professionals. They are strategically aligned with multiple best in class specialty companies in the areas of interactive media, internet programming and market research. Our client specializes in consulting and partnering with pharmaceutical and health care organizations in the development and distribution of innovative custom communication solutions. They offer a unique entrepreneurial working environment with the professional resources to deliver innovative scientific programming with a flare.
Openings for medical writers in the Scientific Affairs department of a highly successful and growing medical education and communications company.
- Research, develop, and edit medical content, including abstracts, slide presentations, manuscripts, needs assessments, and learning objectives; review content to ensure scientific accuracy and relevance for physician specialty audiences
- Design education curriculum utilizing adult learning principles, including the design and analysis of learning assessment and outcomes surveys
- Adhere to and maintain expertise in regulatory guidelines for CE-certified education
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong time management, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort with interacting with nationally-recognized healthcare professionals
- Advanced degree (MS, MSW, MPH, PhD, EdD) in science/education or clinical degree (RN, RPh, PharmD)
- Experience in adult education principles, curriculum planning, and survey development preferred
- Experience in neuroscience, infectious disease, and/or cardiology strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in medical research, medical education, pharmaceutical writing, or medical writing preferred
- Familiarity with FDA, OIG, ACCME, and other regulatory guidelines preferred