All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
An innovative, full service medical education agency.
Responsible for developing, managing, and directing all aspects of various medical education projects. Must have a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, the ability to define the short and long term strategies in order to meet medical education objectives, and have the ability to build the need for development of proposed solutions/projects. Responsibilities include the timely and organized planning, managing, coordination and communication through all phases of projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages account and takes lead role from planning to completion with client (external) and internal resources
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with client contacts; Marketing, Sales, and other functional areas as necessary, i.e., Operations, IT, Traffic, etc.)
- Guides day to day development of medical education within approved plans. Insures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedule
- Submits proposals and cost estimates to client for approval
- Acquires thorough knowledge of client’s business (disease state, product, competitors, etc.) so that marketing and medical problems and opportunities may be anticipated
- Maintains continuous learning to ensure thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines (FDA, AMA/PhRMA, OIG, etc.)
- Responsible for managing and mentoring internal team to perform the following Duties:
- Communicate effectively with the client on all phases of each project to ensure customer satisfaction, completeness and accuracy of projects
- Manage project from start to finish including: planning, documentation, coordination and completion
- Discuss clinical information related to program with speakers and invitees
- Develop meeting agendas for programs
- Recruits physicians to support program objectives - both speakers and invitees
- Possesses knowledge of FDA and AMA guidelines
- Performs CME research to ensure compliance with ACCME guidelines
- Communicate effectively with internal Meeting Planners and Associate Account Executives to provide information about planned programs/projects
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises Associate Account Executives. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have advanced knowledge of Email, word processing software, spreadsheet software, database software and the Internet.
- Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have thorough knowledge on all AMA and FDA guidelines and regulations and be able to train others.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.