All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Business Dev/Sr. Account Executive
Agency specializing in medical communications and healthcare marketing.
Sr. Account Executive is expected to write proposals for new projects and prepare budget estimates for approval by agency management. Will also develop and suggest strategic new business opportunities among existing accounts. Overall responsible for the sales of the companies’ core capabilities and services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Responsible for the sales of the companies’ core capabilities and services
- Generate new business through a variety of methods:
- cold calls to potential new business prospects.
- represents company in the presentation of the company’s services to new and potential clients.
- Write proposals for new projects and prepare budget estimates for approval by agency management.
- Develop and suggest strategic new business opportunities among existing accounts.
- Maintain phone contact and in-person meetings with existing clients to ensure total satisfaction with programs and functions being performed by agency.
- Manage projects as necessary, and liaise with senior agency staff to ensure that projects are completed to satisfaction.
- Report sales activities and progress to management on a regular basis.
- Reliable work ethic.
- Required to work in excess of 40 hours/week on an as needed basis.
- Must be available to participate in work activities outside of the office, such as sales calls, client meetings, conferences, etc.
- 4-year college degree.
- Minimum of at least 5 years sales experience, 3 in the field of healthcare communications or related.
- Proven marketing and sales abilities.
- Existing client contacts preferred.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently.