All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Project Director/Scientific Affairs
Agency specializing in medical communications and healthcare marketing.
Manages and directs the medical/scientific accuracy and validity of content for a wide variety of medical education/communication projects. Serves as medical expert in scientific writing, editing and review of preclinical and clinical manuscripts for publication, monographs and training materials. Industry or agency medical communications and/or medical writing, 5+ years.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and manage the review and approval process for all medical communications
- Participate in development and execution of medical communications projects for various therapy areas.
- Serve as medical communications liaison with pharmaceutical client
- Develop, track and maintain timelines for medical communications projects to ensure on-time deliverables.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with pharmaceutical clients, and with external investigators and opinion leaders.
- Serve as liaison to pharmaceutical client in facilitating and overseeing the review and approval process for all projects
- Check and provide references, verify accuracy of content, and ensure scientific appropriateness of presentation materials
- Contribute to new business development.
- MD, PhD, PharmD, MSc or MPH preferred; BS/BA okay with exceptional work experience and solid scientific background
- 5+ years medical research experience
- 2+ years business experience
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook