All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A company the provides Medical Education and Publications services.
Write scientific/medical copy for manuscripts.
Responsibilities Of Position
- Develop adequate scientific knowledge base for assigned primary and secondary products.
- Understand marketing strategies and objectives for assigned products.
- Develop manuscripts that are consistently "on target", i.e., meet the stated objectives of the project, follow the outline, are within the job specifications as defined by tem/client, follow journal specs, and are at the appropriate level and tone for the intended audience.
- Meet required deadlines
- Determine adequacy of references provided for the project and obtain additional references or information as necessary.
- Provide accurate citations in text, a bibliography, and appropriately underscored (or highlighted) references for medical review.
- Address all inquiries and incorporate all revisions requested by internal and client reviewers.
- Participate on product teams.
- Develop ability to reasonably estimate time required to complete specific projects.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts satisfactorily with product team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills; logical.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to participate and interact effectively on a team.
- Ability to take direction from other team members.
- Works well under pressure; is flexible.
- Maintains high level of professionalism.
- Four-year degree required; advanced degree in a life science, Ph/D. preferred.
- Familiarity with biomedical literature essential.
- Computer literate in Word, WordPerfect, Windows, or similar package.
- One to Three years experience as a medical writer in an advertising agency or pharmaceutical firm.