All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A company the provides Medical Education and Publications services.
Medical and technical information source for internal team and client. Conceptualize innovative initiatives to support marketing strategy. Provide medical direction for projects and assure that all projects are technically accurate and meet program objectives.
Responsibilities of Position
- Lead medical portion of new product pitches and communication plans for assigned products.
- Proactively identify medical opportunities that contribute to strategic development.
- Conceptualize innovative initiatives that communicate marketing strategy in a scientifically credible way.
- Interact with healthcare professionals on programs to meet strategic objectives through: advocacy development; use of medical marketing rationale; identification/selection of appropriate healthcare professionals.
- Medically direct projects for assigned products (e.g. develop outlines and select references for a writing project; select participants and develop content for symposia and advisory boards; and, moderate advisory board meetings).
- Manage workflow for assigned products.
- Develop depth of understanding for assigned products, related medical areas, and competitive products.
- Assure that projects are technically accurate, audience appropriate, and in line with product strategy or message.
- Clearly communicate medical concepts in a condensed, audience-appropriate way (to client and agency).
- Proactively identify marketing opportunities and implications through critical analysis and interpretation of data.
- Build rapport with external medical community and client.
- Create and maintain refman database for assigned products.
- Develop or revise copy for assigned projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
- Ability to participate and interact effectively on team.
- Ability to multitask
- Show beginnings of development of presentation skills.
- Qualifying for this position normally requires the following:
- PhD or MD degree