All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
VP Of Account Services
Our client is a full service medical education company that specializes in developing and executing promotional medical education tactics. They provide integrated marketing solutions and customized tactics that maximize sales-force effectiveness.
This person is responsible for the management of existing business and the development of new business.
Fundamental Duties and Responsibilities
Minimum Education and Experience
- Oversight of existing client business (revenue preservation)
- Facilitates client review process for printed materials and field communications; interfaces with client copy review/legal review.
- Alerts senior management to any internal changes at client.
- Prepares budgets/RFPs; submission to clients.
- New business development (revenue generation)
- Prospects for renewals of programs and other opportunities within existing clients.
- Identifies new client opportunities with senior management.
- Handles cold calling and letter writing to new prospects.
- Prepares new business presentations.
- Liaise with sales/service team to achieve operational excellence
- Liaises with client to ensure contract deliverables are met and to satisfaction.
- Attends client meetings.
- Tracks client budgets and reconciliations, including notifying Finance of projects for budgetary purposes and billing including honoria payments, etc.
- Liaises with Operations to ensure client deliverables are met,
- Attends daily status team meetings as needed.
- Manages all aspects of content development including providing direction to internal scientific and editorial team members.
- Performs other duties and assignments as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years medical communications experience.
- Two (2) plus years client management experience.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, prospects, internal teams and management.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills (oral, written, and telephone).
- Knowledge and understanding of OIG/PhRMA guidelines.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and manage a high volume of work.
- Ability to interact with multiple structural levels of organizations including clients, vendors, and internal companies.