All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Associate Account Executive
A firm specializing in health care communications and strategic consulting in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
Department and Position Overview:
The Associate Account Executive supports Client Services efforts by assisting with and managing projects in a timely and efficient way, assuring high-quality delivery to meet client expectations. The Associate Account Executive takes part in the project life cycle, using proven techniques and tools to achieve milestones and deliver results. The Associate Account Executive drives the daily activities of the project, communicating with key internal service delivery personnel. The Associate Account Executive is responsible for supporting projects in such a way as to promote the success and profitability of all continuing education and/or brand support projects.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
- Maintains and/or exceeds minimum billable utilization percentages for position level
- Works within and manages to assigned and budgeted labor hours by job and position level, to ensure minimum standards of job profitability
- Works with Traffic to ensure that timelines are communicated and milestones are captured
- Supports the client service team on all aspects of a project’s life cycle
- Executes timelines and overall project management with risk/response consciousness
- Provides customized/standardized administrative documents and reports to Account Executives/Account Supervisors for internal and external approval
- Assists and provides liaison with faculty/moderators
- Coordinates content planning call with faculty and key internal personnel
- Interaction with finance in regard to contract negotiations for outsourced services
- Facilitates communication with key, internal personnel regarding initial and on-going information and status
- Provides on-site project support; serves as a liaison between meeting services and client services
- Supports client service team in preparing documents and materials for client meetings and review committees
- Provides all client service team administrative support, as directed by supervisor
- 4-year college degree preferred
- 1 year relevant job experience in the healthcare communications industry preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Managed market/care experience a plus