All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
An innovative, medical education agency providing expertise in the fields of hematology/oncology.
Responsible for developng, managing, and directing all aspects of various medical education projects and clients. Must have a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, the ability to define the short and long term strategies in order to meet medical education objectives, and have the ability to build the need for development of proposed solutions/projects. Responsibilities include the timely and organized planning, project management and budget oversight, coordination, communication and senior management responsibilities for all accounts services team members through all phases of projects to ensure customer satisfaction personally or through subordinates in a timely manner and within department/company standard operating procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contacts and meets with client to maintain/grow current relationships. Proposes ideas and new business projects to clients
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confers with President or Vice President, Managing Director or other senior management to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Plans, organizes and participates in client sales presentations
- Works with internal teams to develop contracts, project estimates, budget proposals, and strategic initiatives for submission to client
- Attends relevant congresses and association meetings
- Contribute to the development of product strategy and implementation of communication plans
- Manages account teams and is responsible for leadership of projects from planning to completion
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with faculty and client contacts (Marketing, Sales, Clinical, Accounting, and Compliance)
- Oversees and directs project(s) through external vendors and internal departments as necessary, i.e., Accounting, IT, Editorial, Graphics, Compliance, and Meeting Planning
- Ensures that progressive stages of projects are executed to meet deadlines, budget, and client expectations
- Acquires thorough knowledge of client’s business (disease state, product, competitors, etc.) so that challenges and opportunities may be anticipated and continuously monitor the marketplace and provide updates to the Client and company
- Maintains continuous learning to ensure thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines (FDA, AMA, PhRMA, OIG, etc)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Directly supervises Sr. Account Executives, Account Executives and Associate Account Executives. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and six years related experience. Must be able to learn and obtain a thorough knowledge on FDA, AMA, PhRMA, OIG, etc guidelines and be able to train others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of general office equipment (telephone, fax, computer, copier, printer, scanner, etc.) and a thorough knowledge of audio conferencing and audio/visual equipment technologies and terminologies. An individual should have a thorough knowledge of database software, word processing, spreadsheet software, presentation software, email and be able to quickly learn various other software applications. An individual should be proficient in Internet research skills.