All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Sr. Account Executive
An innovative, medical education agency providing expertise in the fields of hematology/oncology.
Responsible for developing, managing, and directing all aspects of various medical education projects. Must have a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, the ability to define the short and long term strategies in order to meet medical education objectives, and have the ability to build the need for development of proposed solutions/projects. Responsibilities include the timely and organized planning, project management and budget oversight, coordination and communication through all phases of projects to ensure customer satisfaction personally or through subordinates in a timely manner and within department/company standard operating procedures.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to the development of product strategy and implementation of communication plans
- Command of client product, therapeutic landscape, and competition; continuously monitor the marketplace and provide updates to the Client and company
- Manages account and takes lead role from planning to completion of project(s) with client (external) and internal resources
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with faculty and client contacts (Marketing, Sales, Clinical, Accounting, and Compliance)
- Oversees and directs project(s) through external vendors and internal departments as necessary, i.e., Accounting, IT, Editorial, Graphics, Compliance, and Meeting Planning
- Ensures that progressive stages of projects are executed to meet deadlines, budget, and client expectations.
- Develops and submits proposals and cost estimates to client for approval
- Acquires thorough knowledge of client’s business (disease state, product, competitors, etc.) so that challenges and opportunities may be anticipated
- Maintains continuous learning to ensure thorough understanding of regulatory guidelines (FDA, AMA, PhRMA, OIG, etc)
- Responsible for managing and mentoring internal team and other departments to perform the following duties:
- Communicate effectively with the client on all phases of each project to ensure customer satisfaction, completeness and accuracy of projects
- Manage project from start to finish including: planning, documentation, coordination and completion
- Discuss clinical information related to program with speakers and invitees
- Develop materials for projects
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Directly supervises Account Executives and Associate Account Executives.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; and four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to learn and obtain a thorough knowledge on FDA, AMA, PhRMA, OIG, etc. guidelines and be able to train others.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of general office equipment (telephone, fax, computer, copier, printer, scanner, etc.) and a thorough knowledge of audio conferencing and audio/visual equipment technologies and terminologies.
- An individual should have a thorough knowledge of database software, word processing, spreadsheet software, presentation software, email and the Internet and be able to quickly learn various other software applications.