All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client is a leader in developing strategic marketing and continuing medical education initiatives for medical professionals. They are strategically aligned with multiple best in class specialty companies in the areas of interactive media, internet programming and market research. Our client specializes in consulting and partnering with pharmaceutical and health care organizations in the development and distribution of innovative custom communication solutions. They offer a unique entrepreneurial working environment with the professional resources to deliver innovative scientific programming with a flare.
Ideal candidates will have experience in medical consulting, medical and/or health care communications, and/or pharmaceutical marketing.
Education and/or Experience:
- Successful candidate will research, write, edit, and review medical content to ensure scientific accuracy, relevance for physician specialty audiences, and strategic alignment of content to the objectives of the activity and client.
- Demonstrated ability to support the strategic positioning of medical education programs and to interact and negotiate with clinical faculty during the development and onsite management of program content.
- College or advanced degree in a scientific discipline; plus three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in medical research, medical education, pharmaceutical writing, or medical writing.
- Insight into pharmaceutical market and brand positioning of new medicines.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & database programs, Internet and search capabilities), and knowledge of AMA style.
- Familiarity with promotional and ACCME regulations for medical education.
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Friendly colleagues, beautiful new offices.