All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Medical Copy Editor
A global medical communications company.
This position requires a close attention to detail in all copy and a thorough knowledge of the mechanical editing process.
- Work directly with our senior scientific staff to ensure efficient workflow of copy
- Heavy rewrites and editing/proofreading of projects at various stages of production
- Proofread for proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and AMA style and check for medical accuracy
- Prepare literature packages for review by medical authorities and ensure that material is properly referenced
- 3 or more years as a medical copy editor/proofreader, preferably with medical journal/pharmaceutical experience.
- Must have heavy PowerPoint experience.
- Rewrite experience.
- Ability to work quickly, making quick and defensible decisions when any rewrite is necessary.
- Available to work additional hours when needed.