All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Medical Writer/Medical Director
A medical communications company.
Our client seeks a Medical Writer or Medical Director to join their team (position level/title will be determined by experience and qualifications). The ideal candidate will be able to analyze, interpret, and communicate scientific information in a simple yet educational way for a variety of audiences.
Scope of Work
The Medical Writer/Director will be responsible for assisting in creating scientific communication
content used to inform and educate within a variety of therapeutic areas. This person will liaise
directly with senior staff and clients (Medical Director) in the development of strategic
medical communications. Responsibilities will include literature searches and reviews utilizing various
database sources, interpretation of the scientific literature, writing and content development and
ensuring the medical and editorial accuracy of all content created.
- Ability to concisely and accurately communicate scientific information to a variety of audiences.
- Provide strategic direction for the development of scientific content across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Excellent grammatical, editorial, and proofreading skills.
- Attention to factual detail and accuracy.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a team setting.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Capacity to manage time effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in science; Advanced degree preferred (MS, MD, PhD, PharmD).
- 5+ years medial writing experience.
- Clinical and industry experience a plus.
- Agency/client experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word, PowerPoint.