All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client is a marketing agency that helps build healthcare brands that patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals feel confident turning to and recommending when they are sick, in need, or helping others.
The Art Director will provide design leadership on an array of Interactive projects for a roster of world-class pharmaceutical and biotech clients. From conceptualization to completion, the Art Director should be able to work both hands-on, as well as supervise and mentor Designers, on assigned projects. The Art Director is responsible for maintaining the integrity of design, while ensuring that the creative is strategically on target, on time and on budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Contributes to strategic solutions with the Creative Director and Account team
- Establishes a visual aesthetic for the project in keeping with the brand identity
- Responsible for overseeing the design process on assigned projects
- Maintains and promotes design consistency of look, tone and feel to assigned projects
- Leads critiques of work in group and individual sessions
- Is able to articulate the benefits of the creative approaches, internally and to clients
- Is able to participate in the development of proposals for sales
- Must be able to interpret strategic objectives into tactics that a design team can execute
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, and 5 years of graphic design and/or art direction experience, with at least 1 year in a supervisory position.
- Strong design skills that fit brand strategy, and the ability to evaluate work of self and others
- Web design, usability, and understanding of information architecture is essential; however, a portfolio of strong design and conceptual work is a key deciding factor.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of design tools common to design and Web development, such as HTML, Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator.
- Experience working with healthcare and pharmaceutical marketing, print or television is a plus.