All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Sr. Manager, Interact Design
Our client is a marketing agency that helps build healthcare brands that patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals feel confident turning to and recommending when they are sick, in need, or helping others.
The Interaction Design Developer will help conceive and bring creative concepts to life using the latest Interaction Design tools - including Flash 9. They will keep track of emerging trends within the industry and have advanced knowledge of Internet and Web technologies, content and best practices. An understanding of the importance of design in strategic business thinking across multiple distribution channels is essential, as is knowledge of user-centered design. Possess a strong aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of what makes a truly great interactive experience, as well as the ability to establish a vision and drive concepts and strategies through the creative and development process. Capable of managing project schedules in a fast paced environment.
The position works closely with Art Directors, Creative Directors, User Experience, and Delivery Managers throughout the creative process; from concept to execution. Your role as an Interaction Design Developer is to create compelling, original Flash work ranging from websites, creative ad units (CAU), to video rich media online interactive modules.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Brainstorm new projects and digital interaction concepts
- Take projects from inception to completion
- Interpret design direction from creative director and implement on a project level
- Help build Flash asset pattern libraries and style guides
- Work with delivery managers to establish and follow production timelines and project time allocations
- Provide creative innovation for the projects you work on, and for the team as a whole
- Develop best practices, processes, and innovations to speed development timeline
- Work in a changing, team-oriented environment
- Mentor and share knowledge with other designers
- Proactive in seeking billable assignments by working with creative staffing and their supervisor
- Bachelor of Art degree in Interface Design or Graphic Design is preferred
- 5-7 years Interactive design experience with a focus on online marketing.
- Strong sense of layout and typography
- Knowledge and understanding of Interactive media, including experience with social media, video integration, and Web 2.0 applications
- Basic understanding of information architecture and web usability
- Ability to be creative and innovative while adhering to brand guidelines and best practices for web and email
- Thorough understanding of digital design and production workflow for web and multimedia projects, including online marketing and advertising
- Flash/Flex, ActionScript
- Strong Web technology background: Dreamweaver/Photoshop/Illustrator, HTML coding and CSS
- Knowledge QUARK and InDesign
- Knowledge of PHP, ASP, DHTML, Java Script
- Strong knowledge of SEO and CMS a plus