All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Sr. Manager, Interactive Project Management
Our client is a marketing agency that helps build healthcare brands that patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals feel confident turning to and recommending when they are sick, in need, or helping others.
Follows an interactive, video, or fixed-media project from award to completion, assuming responsibility for customer satisfaction and day-to-day management of the engagement. These responsibilities include managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope, task timeline, operating budget, required staff/resources, and overall quality of the resulting deliverable. Responsible for support of and compliance with the Flexible Framework and its process and procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for overall quality of resulting deliverable.
- Reviews all creative and technical deliverables to ensure all work remains in scope.
- Responsible for creating the project plan, task timeline, and operating budget that supports both our client and client interests.
- Prepares project estimates and statement of work (SOW) documentation.
- Responsible for managing project communication and documenting issues and changes that impact the project.
- Establishes weekly or as needed conference calls/client visits for status reporting.
- Responsible for coordinating/scheduling meetings with project team.
- Consistently communicates with marketing manager to ensure management of client expectations.
- Provide and articulate clear direction for all team activity.
- Serves as in-house contact for engagement based issues/problem reporting and resolution.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and management of engagement from award to completion.
- Responsible for managing and directing associate delivery managers.
- Performs continual risk assessment, maintaining the risk matrix.
- Determines necessary team allocations.
- Responsible for staff/resources for the overall deliverable.
- Mentors delivery managers and associate delivery managers that are responsible for smaller projects.
- Updates the project plan with actual expenditure data.
- Maintains fiscal health of the project by monitoring and managing the project budget.
- Responsible for consistent financial status updates to finance.
- Documents the identification, communication and mitigation of risks associated with the engagement
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and maintaining the project scope and communicating status of scope to team members.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years in interactive project management are required
- Experience with technical production is a plus
- Exceptional planning, coordination, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills are necessary
- Must exhibit strong leadership and problem resolution abilities, and must exercise good judgment