All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Senior Analyst, Strategy & Analysis
Our client is a marketing agency that helps build healthcare brands that patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals feel confident turning to and recommending when they are sick, in need, or helping others.
The Strategy & Analysis Group is responsible for driving strategic thinking and economic insight across multiple client engagements, specifically: discovering new paths for growth by uncovering and developing new segments, products, and channels; optimizing budget and programs through test-and-learn, discipline, innovation and analysis to get the best possible return on the marketing investment; laying the Strategy foundation for companies just starting to develop relationship marketing capabilities; and collaborating with creative, media, marketing and technology to build a robust marketing strategy for the client.
Our Senior Analysts are a diverse group of highly qualified people with various backgrounds, with and without rigorous analytic experience. They bring qualities such as intellectual curiosity, determination and creativity to our client work. Senior Analysts are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Strategy, Marketing, Media, Creative and Technology to help drive results for our clients.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Providing integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels to improve client decision-making
- Conceptualizing and communicating strategic solutions
- Collaborating with clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives
- Applying various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources
- Preparing analysis and tracking of marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends both within and across multiple industries
- Developing and maintaining functional expertise in one or more of the following disciplines; database marketing, integrated channel marketing (including web), analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- 2+ years of business experience working in Management Consulting, Marketing, Advertising, or Interactive/Technology Consulting
- Must be highly motivated witha strong record of professional achievement
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI
- Experience in program measurement (online and/or offline), test design and financial modeling a plus
- Experience writing and presenting proposals or reviewing strategy projects to clients and internal senior management
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel: Experience with SAS, SPSS or other data manipulation tools a plus