All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client is dedicated to changing physician behavior by developing and implementing innovative programs that utilize the latest evidence-based medicine and strategic relationships with scientific thought leaders.
Our client is seeking a Website Developer/Programmer (WD). As a WD you will be responsible for working with and modifying, Open Source and well as custom PHP applications integrated with custom designs, which are often supported with advanced backend PHP code and MySQL and SQL databases. You will work with graphic designers, themers and other developers. You will be responsible to work as an integral team member on development and implementation of new web sites from concept inception to completion; including technical integration of web-based solutions like Web 2.0 Social Networking and Enterprise 2.0. The successful candidate will utilize his/her expertise in CMS (Drupal), PHP, MySQL, CSS and programming elements with HTML, scripting languages, design elements, layout and configuration. You will report directly to the President and will work closely with colleagues in our graphics design and project management departments to ensure timely delivery of projects. If you have demonstrated the ability to work independently and as a productive team member with several years of demonstrable experience developing dynamic web-based PHP and Open Source applications this is the job for you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Requires 5 to 10 years of experience as a web developer including software development.
- Expert knowledge of Linux, Unix, Windows and familiarity with Macintosh operating systems.
- Strong LAMP or WAMP background is required.
- Experience developing in eZ Publish, Drupal or other Open Source CMS.
- Experience developing social networking applications a huge plus.
- Advanced knowledge Internet and Web standards as well as Web browser specifications.
- Experience and proficiency using Structured Query Language (SQL) to interact with an RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc.).
- Familiarity with desktop publishing/imaging applications, and familiarity with the graphic design process, image manipulation and optimization techniques.
- Experience with high volume/high availability applications
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming (OOD), PHP Template Engines (like Smarty, PHP Template, PHPTAL), XSL and RSS feeds is desirable
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly