All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A full-service advertising agency specializing in the health-care industry. They provide a wide range of marketing, educational, media, and creative services directed at healthcare professionals, providers, business-to-business targets, and consumers.
Our client is seeking an Account Supervisor to join our team. The AS is responsible for supervising and playing an active role in the planning and execution of a product’s advertising activity. An individual with a passion and discipline for "ideas" and advertising will excel in this role.
The ideal candidate will work proactively as a core team member of the account team to:
- Maintain complete working knowledge of assigned disease segment
- Supervise and play an active role in the planning and execution of a product’s advertising activity
- Effectively present the agency’s recommendations, points-of-view, or strategy documents to clients, taking a leadership role in their preparation
- Proactively recommend and develop strategic solutions where appropriate, and maintain a proficiency in the pull-through of client-directed strategies
- Build and maintain positive client relationships with a focus on achieving client’s marketing goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong conceptual skills
- Background in pharmaceutical advertising (minimum 4 years)
- College graduate