All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Client Solutions Director
Our client is a full-service medical and health-care communications and education company. They develop strategic educational initiatives and implement a broad spectrum of activities including live symposia, scientific editorial content, newsletters, audioteleconferences, speaker-bureaus, patient information, and synchronous and asynchronous Web and multi-media programming activities.
We are currently seeking a Client Solutions Director with medical marketing or agency experience. The Client Solutions Director, will have the ability and understanding to align both strategy and tactics with the overall brand vision. They also have the duality of being able to create the underlying strategies for the brand and also "roll-up their sleeves" to execute large tactical initiatives. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide strategic direction and approvals at significant steps of the creative process.
- Lead a team and provide short-term execution direction for project.
- Identify and participate in agency new business initiatives as requested.
- Interact with all team members of agency to ensure accurate information exchange and smooth flow of product work.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the account and make recommendations for change.
- Manage account finances, including forecasts and income generation.
- Ensure that yearly reviews are performed on all team members
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of seven (7) years of medical marketing or agency experience or experience in the account management field within the pharmaceutical or other health-care marketing and promotion industries (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
- A thorough understanding of advertising, marketing, and strategic brand management
- A sound understanding of regulatory and legal constraints as they affect pharmaceutical advertising and promotion
- Proven ability to communicate complex biological science to physicians and patients when appropriate
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong project management, communication and presentation skills
- Strong management experience, verbal and written communication and conceptual skills, as well as the ability to work within a team are required