All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Quality Solutions Liaison
Our client is a full-service medical and health-care communications and education company. They develop strategic educational initiatives and implement a broad spectrum of activities including live symposia, scientific editorial content, newsletters, audioteleconferences, speaker-bureaus, patient information, and synchronous and asynchronous Web and multi-media programming activities.
- Enforce routing protocol to monitor success and efficiency of the quality process, ensuring that all direction has been followed
- Be an active participant in the routing process by reviewing paperwork and materials for accuracy
- Maintenance of all job jackets and folders
- Update comprehensive project timelines to consistently monitor project work flow
- Update a comprehensive agency project status report to consistently monitor global work flow
- Provide timely communication of project status to all internal team members via daily status reports
- Develop the daily "hot list" of all agency projects
- Manage client electronic submission standards
- Identify evolving client needs and address resource alignment with supervisors to address those needs
- Identify technological developments that may enhance our client’s traffic and quality management operations
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years experience in account management in health care, medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, or advertising/communications agency or institution.