All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A network of highly specialized healthcare marketing companies, all aligned to build brands that dominate.
Primarily responsible for assisting the account team to meet and/or exceed the clients’ expectations, manage the day-to-day details of the promotional plan implementation for a client’s brand/brands and develop a strong relationship with the client and brand teams.
Knowledge and Skills:
- LAUNCH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Oncology preferred but not required if heavy launch experience is there
- Interface with client, financial tracking
- Primary will be U.S. based in 2010. In 2011 may be involved in some global work
- Determine and distribute necessary:
- production quantities
- delivery sites
- target audience lists
- Keep client and agency teams informed of status (CCRs, etc.)
- Attend target audience market research when possible
- Analyze, write, and present competitive assignments
- Conceive, write and present agency POV and business building proposals
- Participate in development of marketing plans
- College degree, business major, preferred
- 4+ years advertising agency experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good financial skills (budgeting, estimating, tracking)